Thursday, October 10, 2019

10/10/19


1. Diana and I were in The Village in Grosse Pointe and we drinks which we put down on the ground to get later. When we came back it had snowed a bit and our drinks were gone. It's was the day after Thanksgiving and the local parade was going to take place the next day.

2. I was riding my bike on these obscure streets around Harvard and Mack. I could see this large complex of medieval university buildings and a cathedral that looked like Notre Dame. I found a gravel road/ally that went by the back of the building I rode down it and looked up at the buildings which are several hundred feet high.

3. I was hanging out in some's apartment watching a movie and drinking coffee. The door opened and a little blond girl entered. She said, "You're John." I told her no and then she told me that I was Mark. A little boy came in with a couple of Scandinavian women. I asked them how the girl knew my name.  I offered them d a drink or some coffee and asked if they'd like to see the end of the movie. The whole scene and conversation had a very Bergmanesque quality to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...