Sunday, September 29, 2019

9/28/19


1. I was listening to the band The MC5 and my wife was telling me from the other room how terrible they were. I told her, "You don't understand. It's all about the energy."

2. It was after dinner and my dad wanted me to look up a recipe for duck. I thought he wanted me to cook it up to eat that evening. Finally he said no, we can cook it up and freeze it for later in the week. I felt like an idiot.

3. I was riding bikes with my mom and dad. We were riding through PA returning from a vacation. Our route took us up steep hills, on sidewalks and at one point we rode by a barbwire fence. We rode through a mansion and saw a butler who would become a famous actor. "I'm from the future," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...