Wednesday, September 25, 2019

9/25/19


This dream was all over the map. I kept waking up and it kept evolving. It started out with me in a partially frozen lake, that was actually on someones front lawn. There were these naturally formed ice sculptures and I was trying to take photos of various sections of them. But the ice I was standing on was turning to slush and I had to move to shore. Then I was driving around on the west side with a couple of young black kids. They assumed to know the are well and told me where to go. We were driving in a small blue 1940 or 50s era car. At one point we were driving down an alley that was so wide, there were a couple lanes in each direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...