Tuesday, August 13, 2019

8/13/19


1. Even though it was my last year at Wayne State University, I volunteered to help with the yearbook. I said that I could write or take pictures. I felt bad that I hadn't worked on the yearbook for al four years of college. Someone handed me a hybrid camera--it was a large Nikon SLR that could instantly print out Polaroid photos. I tried to take a few pictures at a basketball game but couldn't get it to work properly.  Then I ran into an old friend, Mink, who was standing buck naked in a 3 or 4 foot ditch and talked to him for a while. His penis was erect and looked like a skinny carrot.

2. I entered a theatre where Cassie was handing out free suckers. She had a contraption like cigarette girl in Britain, and the tray was full of colorful brochures and various advertising pieces she had developed. I sat down in one of the front rows waiting for the show to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...