Tuesday, July 30, 2019

7/30/19


1. I'm singing this song over and over. It goes something like this: I can hear the sunrise, from any direction. I can hear the sunrise, Carter Central Connection." Someone overhears me and suggests I record it because it has the potential of becoming a major hit.

2. I was about to fry some chicken for dinner. A friend, Maureen stops by and gives me a piece of chicken she just fried. It was delicious, but it was this huge breast and I was a bit irked because now I'd be full before dinner.

3. A bunch of us were ice skating down at our park. I was doing these fancy ice dancing moves where I was bent over so far backwards the back of my head was almost touching the ice. We commented that the ice was only good right after the Zamboni cleaned it, because then it was too soft.

4. Several of us were hanging out talking about our jobs. Marie D. was showing us this huge plan she had designed for a new neighborhood plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...