Tuesday, July 23, 2019

7/23/19


1. I was at a pep rally for a college football team and there was a police raid. They had surrounded us and were going to take us down to the police station and book us.

2. There were several snakes in a large frying pan. They kept going around and around along the edge of the pan and one of them kept trying to slither up my wife's sleeve as she was sort of stirring them with a wooden spoon.

3. I was getting ready to mow the lawn. I decided to get a cup of coffee before I started. I went into my parents old house and the coffee was still brewing. I yanked the pot, figuring I could pour a cup quickly and put it back. The coffee maker stopped brewing but when I put the pot back, the water poured out clear. I was making a complete mess of it and water was pouring everywhere. An actor came into the kitchen and said he was leaving to do a commercial shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...