Monday, July 22, 2019

7/22/19


1. I was supposed to meet Howie at a play at 7:30 but was in an art class. I had two projects to complete before I could leave. One involved placing a disc made of a soft black metal over a form and pounding it with a small hammer to create a bas relief. It was made up of ancient characters. The next project was rolling some clay over a form to create an arm. On the hand were some symbols that stood for the word "love". I couldn't find a black disc to complete to project and was running late.

2. My brother Paul and I were at a Korean restaurant. There were several large bottles of sauce and Paul kept adding some extremely hot ingredient that looked like white wasabi. I said, why don't you see how hot the food was before adding the hot sauce. So he added a bunch of it to a small container for his meal. We went up to the counter to order our food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...