Thursday, July 18, 2019

7/17/19


1. My Uncle Dan arrived in his truck and brought a bunch of heavy equipment down from up north. It was from his tool & die shop and he wanted to know if we wanted any of it. At one point there was an older cat and a young kitten sitting on a window sill. I told my uncle that my daughter's friends brother Jacob could use a punch press to make gauges with it.

2. I was heading downtown to Cobo Hall. There were three different events being held there at the same time: An auto show, a school science fair, and I can't remember the third one, except the streets around the center were extremely crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...