Thursday, July 18, 2019

7/18/19


1. I was in a meat market and asked for a two pound piece of meat for a roast. The butcher handed me a package that was on the small size and I told him that it wouldn't be big enough for four people.

2. I was at a party and someone described a movie about a young guitarist but couldn't remember its name. "Sweet and Low Down," I guessed correctly. Then we tried to figure out the lead actor. Eventually most of the people cleared out and I looked around for some wine to drink. Almost all the bottles were pretty empty. I grabbed a large wine goblet and poured a bunch of white wine into it. It turned out to be olive oil, which I poured back. I started to wipe out the glass when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...