Sunday, June 30, 2019

6/30/19


This was a long and involved dream that had a melancholy feel to it. It was graduation time and there were a bunch of kids, mainly hippies, who had set up camp inside a huge warehouse At one point, someone got up and played guitar and sang a sad song.  I had to take a leak, and when I started to pee, a pretty young girl asked if she could use the toilet. I said sure and continued peeing on the ground. She noticed that I was circumcised and asked if I was Jewish. I told her that almost all boys in the U.S. were circumcised these days, but in fact, DNA testing showed that I was 3.9% Jewish. I wandered around and various groups had set up scenes like old time grocery stores and I was going to photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...