Monday, June 17, 2019

6/16/19


1. This was one of those long, tedious dreams. We were hiking down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and it was taking seemingly forever. When we got near the bottom there was a short, gravel road that lead to a beachfront.

2. I was with my dad's friend Biro, the artist. He ga ve me a chocolate croissant that was absolutely incredible tasting. And somehow, it had coffee in the middle. He said it was from Montenegro. When I asked him where that was, he thought it was somewhere in Spain. He was going to write out a cheque to me for $10,000 to pay me back for money he owed my dad, but I told him to pay me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...