Thursday, May 9, 2019

5/9/19


1. A coworker, Mary G. was ont he phone telling me we had just won a new account. I had to come up with some headlines for her and I quickly gave her three ideas. One of them was the headline "Another reason Florida is so appealing"and the visual was an orange peal laying on top of a book. I had two other ideas which seemed clever in my dream state.

2. A couple kids were holed up in a hot, stuffy bedroom with the windows shut. I tried to pry the windows open a bit to let some air in. Someone was cleaning the house and I kept jumping around talking like a pirate, for some reason.

3. I was in charge of some street urchins in Paris. I went up to the counter of a fast food joint and ordered a pop. I figured I could keep refilling it for the kids until their thirsts were quenched. The owner figured out what I was up to and he handed me a big stack of paper cups, some of which were shaped like large tubs. I thanked him in French and handed him all but two of the cups back, and tried to explained that they would be sufficient.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...