Wednesday, May 8, 2019

5/8/19


1. I was a Canadian politician (Brian Mulroney?) and was giving a speech about my rise to power. I mentioned that my dad was American and my mom was Canadian and joked about playing baseball on ice. I was speaking at Windsor Arena and while I was speaking a bunch of the crowd left in protest and I was left with a small audience.

2. In one level of my dream I was a black oracle who could grant people their wishes. A woman came to me and asked for tiny cups and I said they could be used on her head for extra hair-I guess like hair plugs. The a man asked for small pieces of chocolate , like tiny Dove chocolates. I couldn't[t decide what they'd be used for when I woke up out of that dream into another level. In this level, my friend Robert G. was lying on a bed and we were writing songs based on the dream I just came out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...