Wednesday, May 22, 2019

5/21/19


I was at my old high school and was telling some kids about the classrooms almost no one knew about on the third floor, near the bell tower. We took an elevator up there and the two rooms were painted that industrial light green. I looked into one of the rooms and there were students seated in front of small art projects. They had a limited amount of time to write a review of the object in front of them. Not sure if it was a class or an extra-curricular activity. I mentioned that I had an English class there back in the day. Someone asked me what we read and I said mainly Hemingway (even though we actually read a lot of Thoreau). There were a bunch of  snobby girls at tables in the hallway--not sure what they were doing as I woke up before I found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...