Monday, May 20, 2019

5/20/19


1. This was a long discussion about whether I was going to pick up my mother-in-law's friend first, take him to our house, and then to a lecture, or pick him up, take him to a lecture and then go to our house.

2. I picked up a car I had repaired at a garage that a German guy owned. All the mechanics at his shop were women. One woman was driving a vehicle that looked like a steam shovel around that had a large, hand-painted sign in front of it.

3. We were having a discussion about making signs that had lightly painted lewd messages in between the larger letters. We discussed which combination of letters had the biggest space between them.

4. I was hanging around some guy and his daughters. We were looking at a 4-page newspaper insert that was sort of like the funny pages. It featured a parody of a guy who was a combination of Mr. Rogers and someone else. The inside spread was a map of his town and its various landmarks. They all thought it was quite funny, and although I didn't get it, I pretended to be amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...