Saturday, March 2, 2019

3/2/19



1. I can't recall this one very well, except that it was like a superhero action film, where the various punches were accented with a visual POW! and BAM!.

2. In this dream, I was riding bikes with a friend. We were getting tired and decided to rest. So we stopped at someones house, opened up the garage and my friend hung his bike on a ceiling mounted bike rack. Then he climbed up into the rafter and fell asleep. I went across the street and was about to hang my bike up when a woman drove up across the street. She came over to talk to me. It was obvious that she was new to the neighborhood because she didn't realize that I didn't live there. We chatted for a bit, then I rode off, hoping my friend wouldn't get caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...