Friday, October 11, 2024

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we go to a small jazz club on Jefferson. They tell me who's playing--it's a bunch of musicians I've never heard of. People are eating some great food including fried chicken. I think it's free. 

I'm with someone who looks like Jamie and she's one stop ahead of me in various restaurants. I keep trying to catch up with her and we keep texting each other. It's super frustrating. 

I think I'm in Theo's bedroom. Water keeps getting spilled on the wooden floor and I grab towels and clothes to wipe it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...