Thursday, May 30, 2024

5/30/24

 

I'm in Kent Drugs. It used to be like Yorkshire Market with a deli counter. Slowly, Max's kids start getting rid of everything inside the store until there's nothing in the deli section. It's totally ruined. 

I meet a female rock star who gets a kick out of the way we use our hands as a map of the state. She starts saying, "Nice to meet ya here," and pointing to the Traverse City area where her band is playing. The I get a notion that I can start a new fad where when you meet someone you say, "Nice to meet you here," and then point to where Detroit would be on the hand. and then shake the person's hand. I start doing it hoping it'll catch on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...