Tuesday, January 9, 2024

1/9/24

Jim lends me his car. It's super high tech from a company I've never heard of. I drive downtown for work and I park it on the street just east of Woodward. After work I wander around looking for it. There are a ton of people around and there's some sort of event going on. I see a ton of folding chairs set up on Woodward. I ask a woman if she can help me find the car. The keys to the car is a black device that looks a bit like an iPhone. She presses a button and a map appears and the car's on it. She tells my how to get to the car. All I can remember is it's near a store that's filled with red and blue balloons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...