Thursday, December 28, 2023

12/28/23

 

Patty Brown hires me to take Emily to swimming practice. I'm running late. It's 11:50 and we're supposed to be downtown at noon. When we're downtown we go into a building where all the floors are moving sidewalks. I go into the dressing room and it's a total shitshow getting into my suit. When I go out to the beach Emily has some severe burns from the sun. WE have to go to the hospital. After I take her there I can't find her. There are a bunch of hospitals in a small area. Then I hear she's going into labor. I run into Elizabeth Gelman who's a doctor. She says she'll help me find Emily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...