Thursday, November 9, 2023

11/9/23

I'm a cop and I go undercover to investigate the Buscemi family and the Mafia. The city takes me to task for not showing up for things like crossing guard duty. I'm going to have to go to court. Then it dawns on me that I can use Amy as my attorney. We sit down and discuss the particulars of the suit. 

I'm in a factory working on a machine that looks like some sort of farm equipment. I have a wrench and remove one of the spark plugs. The Hawk calls to have someone come and fix it. I tell him to mention that there's a big oil leek--oil is pouring out everywhere. The machine was built by the Cornellie family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...