Wednesday, November 29, 2023

11/28/23

I'm with Tom Bloomer. We're in Ferndale and we stop in to visit one of his friends. He's a big guy and he just got finished using his rowing machine. It's a newer model and he shows it to me. He tells me he rows for several hours a day. I tell him for a good cardio workout, he only needs to row for 20 or 30 minutes a day. 

I'm in Alganac a someone's house on the water. He has a small boat and I ask him if Hannah and I can take it out. He tells me I should buy it. We bomb around and come across and area that has some interesting white rock formations just under the surface of the water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...