Wednesday, November 8, 2023

11/2/23

I'm in a party store and they have some really interesting half gallons of ice cream. I buy two and start walking home. I'm near I-94 and Chalmers. I run into Ron Omelion and he tells me not to head towards Mack because it's a crappy neighborhood. The ice cream is starting to melt so I go into another store and put it in the freezer. Then I'm walking home with the ice cream in a plastic bag and it's starting to melt. The vanilla one is in a plastic milk jug and is only about 1/4 full. I taste it and it's okay. 

I'm hanging out with a mechanic. He has an old jalopy and it runs really smooth. He tells me the parts are from all different vehicles including a Packard. Then he tells me I'm going to race in a Formula One car the next day. It's on my bucket list! I ask a ton of questions like how do you shift gears, etc. I'm staying at a hotel near I-94 and Chalmers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...