Wednesday, November 29, 2023

11/14/23

I'm in the kitchen at our home on Rivard with Paul. We do shots of some grapefruit liquor. Then I chug a beer. My folks are fighting and my dad is going to sleep outside the family room. My mom is cleaning up and puts away as couple big jugs of wine. I try to figure out where to sleep. I go up in the attic and Dave's in one of the beds. He looks like Alex Weiner and he follows me downstairs. He's really obnoxious and I tell him to get lost. 

We're up north a family reunion. We're playing video games and there's a big screen on the wall with the names of all the games that are available.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...