Saturday, October 28, 2023

10/13/23

There's a big rally on Mack near Moross. A young rapper is going to perform. Instead of performing from an approved script, he raps from his heart. It gets the crowd super revved up. There are peaceful demonstrations all along Mack. I head over there with some friends but the center of the action is always just ahead of us. We end up in a crappy neighborhood. Then I'm with a bunch of people who look familiar. One girl is super friendly to me but I can't remember her name. I borrow someone's phone and call Joe only I can't hear her. Then I notice Brian and Molly Breaden. They're a happy couple and have a young daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...