Wednesday, September 27, 2023

9/27/23

I'm teaching a couple girls how to use a camera I'm going to lend them. It's heavy and box shaped. For some reason I have to tape the number 151 on a wall. It sticks okay, but I have to add another 1. It won't stick because there's some moss growing on the wall. Then I tape it over the other numbers. 

I'm in a mall and some guy is infatuated with Rich Ansell's girlfriend. At first they get along and then she dumps him. I start talking to her and we have some amazing chemistry. Then I realize that it just wasn't meant to be and I'm trying to build up the courage to tell her we need to quit seeing each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...