Wednesday, September 20, 2023

9/20/23

Hannah and I are in Chicago. Paul Kerber drops us off on the south side. We walk around for a while then tell him to pick us up. We find a place for him to land the chopper. It's a small clearing that has some wires on the ground. We tell him it's where the two branches of the Chicago river are close together and there's a small part that is at a 90 degree angle and intersects the other branches. 

I get a job at an in house agency for a bank. I do an assignment and John Lapp looks my work over. I've left out some numbers and he corrects it. Then I walk around. The building is skinny and makes a bunch of sharp turns. I run into Bob Packlaian. He gives me a power handshake, which is a bit awkward. He tells me a bunch of old timers are working there. We run into Chuck Felt who looks ancient. He's a bit out of it. We walk around and spot a couple female art directors smooching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...