Monday, July 17, 2023

7/16/23

 

I'm at a convention where Trish Fresard is running for Governor. A photographer is there taking pictures. Amy Hathaway is there with Kathus. I have my picture taken with Kathus. Then I go up to the bar and reach over to get a Mountain Dew. I look for the spritzer that has a Mountain Dew logo on it. 

I wake up. When I go back to sleep the dream continues...


Trish has been elected Governor. Everybody is celebrating. There are a couple women who think their hot shit because they're back stage. Trish comes up to me and gives me a hug. Then Dod does as well. I look over and grin at the women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...