Monday, July 17, 2023

7/14/23

I'm asleep for ages. Then I wake up and take a huge dump.  It's shaped like a snake and has eyes. Some people drive and they decide they're going to take me to their home in the South. 

I'm in some sort of huge building. There are lots of people around. I was showing someone the sky app on my iPhone. It has a small cube that's an antenna that clips on it. A guy adds a string of Christmas lights to it for better reception. It's projects a picture on the tv. I take it off and the small beads that ar on top of each bulb fall off the they[re everywhere I'm in a recording booth at Y&R and I have to sweep them all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...