Wednesday, July 12, 2023

7/12/23

I'm at a huge wedding. Every time I pour a glass of wine, there's a woman giving me a dirty look. I wander around. It seems like the wedding is winding down. Some people have their own 1/2 bottles of wine which they carry around with them. Most of the bottles on the tables are empty. Then some Indians are on top of a building. They're trying to start a rebellion and are shouting down at the crowd. They toss small sandbags down to the people. I spot Joe eating some red velvet wedding cake and she has a big glass of red wine. I go into another big room and they have piles of cookies that they're putting on silver trays. I grab a napkin and take some cookies to sneak out with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...