Sunday, June 11, 2023

6/6/23

I was in Europe drinking heavily.I comment to someone that I was going to quit cold turkey when I got home. 

I'm trying to cross Kercheval. There's lots of traffic. Some guy tries to run across the street and almost gets hit by a light blue car. 

I'm at my parent's house on Rivard. We're having the Kendalls over for dinner. The kitchen was all white, very stark with some white Christmas lights. I put some leafs into the dining table. My dad pulls up in his car. It's loaded with groceries from the store. There are tons of cases of pop. We unload it and put everything into the garage. There's a statue of Goofy dressed in a Christmas outfit. He tells he pid .26 for it because it was summer. Paul says it was .26 tens and we discuss why that was wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...