Thursday, June 29, 2023

6/28/23

 

I'm at a celebratory dinner at the Schumaker's house on Washington near Charlevoix. I'm sitting at a table and some expensive wines are being served. I ask if I can have a tiny sip and someone says, "Absolutely not!" I'm a bit pissed off and I say  might have to leave because I'm really tired. Then I'm served a platter of huge shrimp. I cut into one and eat it, shell and all. It makes a crunching sound. A girl sitting next to me is really bothered by it and she's about to puke. I figure maybe I should scoop out the insides and eat it. There's a mixture of rice and chopped shrimp inside it and it tastes fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...