Friday, June 16, 2023

6/16/23

This was a real long dream. I'm in a jazz bar and a musician lets me use her conga drum. I accompany the band but the threads on the surface of the drum start coming loose so I give it back to her. Then I'm outside a house with Rick Spangler and we're discussing buying a conga drum. I ask about a large one and he tells me it's $100 per square inch and I figure it's way too expensive. Then the percussionist and her friend pull up in a Jeep and ask me if I want to go get some coneys. I tell them I haven't eaten one in several years but I'm game. We drive to the mall and there's a National Coney Island. Across the way there used to be an American Coney Island but it's been taken over by National. I tell the couple that American has way better coneys. A guy who looks familiar is walking through the mall. He goes to the same place for lunch every day and he tells us the American Coney Island has moved and it's about teen block away and he points out the direction to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...