Monday, April 24, 2023

4/24/23

A judge dies and someone takes his place. Then, since there isn't a mayor, he appoints one. It's sort of a scam and he's going to make a little film about it. I decide it's a great idea for a movie and I'm going to sell it to Hollywood. 

I'm out in the country and theres a big farmer's market. I go into a building where they sell these huge baked potatoes. Someone decides he doesn't want to one he ordered and the woman offers it to me for free. I thank here and leave. I hear her complaining about the fact that I didn't even bother to leave a tip. I have a wad of money that looks like brown towel paper. I go back in and put some in a tip jar and mention that I needed to get some change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...