Sunday, April 2, 2023

4/2/23

 

I can only remember the fragments of two dreams from last night. I really should have written them down, but alas, I didn't. I heard there was a special edition of Oreos. So I went to Kroger's and there were piles of unusually colored cookies. Is I picked a light green and a light blue one and put it in my basket. 

The end of the second dream: I was going to take a fish oil capsule. It dropped on the ground. I picked it up and wiped it off. Someone was looking at me as if to dare me to eat it. So I popped in my mouth and swallowed it. It was pretty big, and it got caught in my throat for a second. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...