Monday, April 24, 2023

4/18/23

 

I take Lizzie to the vets. She has an incurable bladder infection and the suggest I have her put down. I'm going to get her and bring her home and try to get her better.

I'm driving back to Grosse Pointe from the west coast of Michigan. I accidentally left my car in Grand Rapids. Tom and Eleanor are going to drive me there and find it.

I'm going to write about some new car from Chrysler. I call another writer for help. He says he'll be out of town for 10 days and can help me then. I'm under a time crunch. He'll be right down. My desk has piles of stuff on it and I can't find the info on the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...