Sunday, March 5, 2023

3/5/23

I was involved in a big investment deal with a bunch of people When it came through, everyone was scrambling regarding what to do about taxes, etc. We were in a building in Detroit on Mack Ave. We finally  got someone who wasn't sure what she was doing to try to do the taxes. Then, when all the commotion died down, Judy Adams showed up and said she was busy but she told me all the instructions were in a yellow envelope in a drawer and she called me about it earlier. I forgot to mention it and I kept apologizing and get down on my knees and begged for mercy. Then I put on my raincoat and walked down Mack towards G.P. in the rain. There are a bunch of people walking around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...