Wednesday, March 22, 2023

3/22/23

I'm at Grandma Bruske's house. There's a big party going on and after about an hour I'm bored and want to leave. I really have to go to the bathroom, only for some reason there either aren't any toilets there or they're being used for something else. I figured I can suck it in until I get home. Then I think maybe I can go to a gas station on Grand River, only it might be a shady neighborhood. Then the dream shifts and we see some little girls who are either training for a beauty pageant or are in some sort of finishing school. One little girl acts like some jaded movie star and several of us observe that she looks possessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...