Thursday, March 16, 2023

3/16/23

I'm going to buy season tickets for the Tigers at Tiger Stadium. I have to choose either four seats in the lower deck in the eft field corner or  in the upper deck along first base. I look at the ballpark and comment that it's the best ballpark that ever existed. Then we're outside the park. Jim Farber is gong to drive us in his big van. We have an older couple with us and he drops them off at their car. It's a big black vehicle and is blocked in by another car. Then the other car leaves. 

I get a job selling cars at a Chevy dealership in Warren. All I remember of this dream is walking around the showroom, thinking about what I'm going to say when a customer comes in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...