Friday, February 3, 2023

1/20/23

I'm with Zubes Someone has created a two-piece sculpture in a hole in the ground. One part of it is Jesus's face made out of blocks I try to film it with our old video camera and the keys keep falling off. 

Pounder and I are ding a gig of goofy Ukrainian songs. I think he's kidding but we meet at a motel in Upstate New York. He has his drums set up. We were going to do a morning and evening gig. He cancels the morning gig so we can rehearse. He brought a keyboard for me. Then he shows e the buffet he's arranged--it's all Ukrainian food. Sarah and Hannah are there. Sarge shows up and I introduce her to Pounder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...