Sunday, January 8, 2023

1/8/23

I'm birding with Bob Wilson and one of his friends. I don't have my binocs with me and an just along for a hike in the woods. They spot various birds. Then we come upon a sort of shack with a big window. Inside is a huge crow with golden spots on its side. Bob tells me that its quite rare. All god and all black ones are common. Then we're at someone's house and there's a guy wearing a black sport coat with the same spots on it as the crow we just saw. I ask him if I can take his picture and he keeps taking off the jacket an putting other tops on. Then I had the camera I'm using back to its owner. It's an all black Nikon SLRA with a flat top on it. We discuss Nikons and I mention that I have a Nikon D7000 and they're pretty impressed and mention that it's still a really advanced camera, even though they have a pro model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...