Friday, January 6, 2023

1/1/23

I have a pizza and a cheesecake at work. I get called away from my desk and when I return some has taken over my desk and eaten almost a my food. I put the remaining pizza and cheesecake in a Jett's pizza box. 

We check into a hotel. The woman at the front desk is impressed that Joe's Greek and we get a special room Bill is the bartender outside our room in the hallway. Sue, Christo, and Jenn are hanging out in the hall. Sue grabs me and pulls me onto the bed and says, "I have special plans for us." 

I'm wearing blue sweatpants. I explain to someone that these are my casual sweats and my grey ones are my business sweatpants. 

Joe has some cookies and she wants me to taste them. I do and they have a funny taste to them. The guy who made them is Egyptian and he explains what he put into them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...