Friday, October 21, 2022

10/21/22

I was outside a bar and I was going to recite a poem or sing a song about booze. !/2 the folks were going to focus on not drinking and the other half were going to focus on drinking. I was going to pretend it was about not drinking and then switch!

Then I was in a bar and we were getting ready to leave. The guy I was with was getting ready to pick up the tab. On our way out, a there was a table full of people we came with. 

I was in Paris with Andy. We had just gotten there and were trying to find our way to the hotel. I found a hotel and went into a room. There were a few glasses 1/2 filled with booze and ice. It was someone elses room and was about to be cleaned. I left, and then we were in a car looking for a gas station. They all seemed to be either closed or out of business. Finally we found one that was owned by an Arabic guy. He gave us both a bowl of soup. It was basically broth with small pieces of meat in it. As much as we tried to finish it, the bowl somehow remained almost full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...