Thursday, September 22, 2022

8/28/22

This just barely makes sense: I'm snorkeling in a coral reef. I swim back to shore. There's a big hotel. It's confusing who's staying there. I have a key. Diana arrives. I explain how we're related. We're going to meet later to swim. "Greg wants to see you." Bob Packlaian fired me? No work. Karen Fishman leaves an interview. She invites me to lunch and I pass. 

Julie VanderWater is going to get me a deal on tires for my car. 50% off but I can't let Sal Lumetta know. Then I'm waiting outside church/school to give Laurie Saleno a lift. A huge Italian Cultural festival is going on. People are leaving with bottles of herbs. I go inside. There's Italian music and dancers. I can't find Laurie so I wait in the street next to some parked cars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...