Thursday, September 22, 2022

8/22/22

I'm on the field at Richard Elementary School. Classes are set up on the lawn. I get chocolate pie with chocolate sausages.I walk down Ridge. when I come back someone has eaten almost all my food. There's a brown paper bag with sandwiches in it. And there's a small piece of sausage too I bitch up a storm. 

I'm at an all-day GospelFest for some female preacher who had died. Someone complains that there was almost no press about her. I have some chicken fingers that were really shoestring potatoes. Jeff Montgomery sings a spiritual. 

I'm making deliveries for Kent Drugs. I stop to play tennis with the Tonemeister. We play terribly. I'm then looking for Prentis Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...