Sunday, August 7, 2022

8/7/22

I'm in Manhattan--there's one huge building that goes the whole length of the island. I walk around and somehow exit the building. I'm across the river in a huge train yard. There are a bunch of hobos wander around. I try to get back into thee building. There are several security guards at the entrance and I walk past them. One of the main passageways is 5th Avenue. 

I've been shopping at several Chevy dealerships. For some reason I badmouth them. Word gets around and now they're all openly hostile to me and I'm not welcome there. I finally go to one where they don't know about me. The have a department that sells used golf clubs. I pick out a 9 iron that ha a white plastic coated head on it. I take a few practice swings with it and decide to buy it. It's only $9.50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...