Wednesday, May 11, 2022

5/10/22

Joe buys a condo downtown. She has the top floor of a cool old 5 or 6 story building. I finally decide to go down and visit her after about a year. I get on a tram that runs between two buildings owned by the same landlord. The other building is only about 4 blocks away. I hop on and am on the tram for about an hour and a half and it's super slow. Finally I hop off and take the stairs up to het place. A couple of very serious women are leaving her place--I think they're League Ladies. She opens up the door and I wake up. 

About 7 or 8 of us are playing kickball. We're not taking it too seriously. Several older gentlemen sho up and want to play. They take the game very seriously and want to have kicking drills and stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...