Tuesday, May 3, 2022

4/26/22

After trying to hook up with Bjork, she finally agrees to meet with me. It's after a show and we talk at great length. We briefly hug and kiss and she leaves. She's flying back to London where she lives. We're in Ireland and we're flying there too. I regret not making arrangements to hook up with her. 

I'm walking around NYC with Joe. She wants to go to Yankee Stadium for an event where you destroy furniture. We split up and I take pix in a quaint part of town. I photograph families in shop and restaurant windows with my iPhone. I drop it and it turns into a beat up slot car. I call Joe and tell her to go to the event--I probably won't participate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...