Wednesday, March 16, 2022

3/16/22

I'm with John Engstrom and he feels bad because he's supervising me being arrested for something I did years ago--and I can't even remember what it was. m put in a jail cell and the floor is like beach sand. I keep pacing back and forth nervously. A cellmate comes in and sits down at a computer and tells me not to sorry about it. Then I'm taken through a series of buildings and end up downriver on the water. I'm supposed to swim to a new location (freedom?). I'm supposed to raise someone's kids and it's part of a witness protection program and I'm going to have a new identity. I look in a mirror and somehow, they're changed my face. 

I'm presenting my art project and the teacher is going to critique my work. I've taken several beige towels and spread them out. Then with a stamp which I've inked, I make blue waves on them, only the ink runs out about halfway through. By the time the teacher arrives someone has collected the towels and I have to explain my work. I think that it might have been more effective if I used blue towels and painted white lines on them. This takes place on GP South's front lawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...