Wednesday, March 16, 2022

3/14/22

I'm at some event and they're giving out tchotchkes. All the good stuff is gone and I end up with a bookmark. Then I get a large hunk of parmesan. Later we're driving in a car and I'm in the back seat and I tell everyone about the event. We drive up a hill and there's a spectacular sunset ahead of us. I take a picture with my iPhone and I ask them to pull over so I can get some more pix, but the best part of the sunset is already over. 

I'm in London with a young girls and I see some of the amazing cathedrals and I want to show her them. 

I'm at some gathering where people can meet the pope. Judy from Y&R is at the entrance and won't let me in. But I met him earlier so I don't really care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...